|The Contract Opportunity: Senior VOIP Project Manager
Our client requires Project with expertise in VoIP project delivery including business case, scoping, charter, documentation, execution and deployment to support their Wealth line of business.
PM Skillsets should include:
• Contract position
• Seasoned PM with some Telco background
• Must have technical experience
• Must have some business experience and business relationship management experience – banking is preferred
• Experience guiding and managing technical and non-technical staff through the project phases (initiation, planning, execution, deployment, closing), project charters, scope, costing and budget planning
• Plays liason role between IT and Business to analyze/define business requirements, business case pricing model, deployment strategy and rollout.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in preparing and executing presentations specifically to executives
• Knowledge of Cisco IP technology and product deployment
• Experience in doing phone migration from one system to another globally across Canada, 600+ sites
• Be able to work in very fast pace environment
• Knowledge of using the standard project management tools including SDLC
• PMP certification
Cisco IP Telephony experience *6+ Yrs.
Excel *6+ Yrs.
Excellent influence skills and executive communication skills *Yes
Full Life Cycle Development *6+ Yrs.
Leadership *6+ Yrs.
Microsoft Project *6+ Yrs.
PMP (Project Management Professional) *Yes
Powerpoint *6+ Yrs.
Project Methodology Tools *6+ Yrs.
Visio *6+ Yrs.
VoIP and Network experience *6+ Yrs.
If you or anyone you know is available immediately, please reply ASAP attaching a resume in MS Word format. Thank you in advance.
NTT DATA Americas, a leading IT professional services provider and a regional operating unit of the Japan-based NTT DATA Corporation, today announced its Canadian business unit, NTT DATA Canada, Inc., has just been named one of Canada’s Best Employers for New Canadians for 2012 http://www.nttdata.ca/. In recent months, the company has also been recognized with three additional awards by Canada’s Top 100 Employers, an annual competition to recognize Canada's best places to work.
The other 2012 awards include Nova Scotia’s Top Employers, Atlantic Canada’s Top
Employers, and 2011 Canada’s Top Employers.
Craig Estrella | Technical Recuiter | NTT DATA, Inc.| w. +(647) 776-0636 | email@example.com | Learn more at http://www.nttdata.ca/
130 King St. W., Exchange Tower Suite 3660, Toronto, ON, M5X 1E2
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to NTT DATA Canada. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.