The Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to administer a voice network. The Cisco CCNA Voice certification confirms that the required skill set for specialized job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer, and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions
Who should Attend
As per Cisco Systems valid Cisco CCNA or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite to sit for the CCNA voice Certification Exam
If you are expecting the knowledge and training you may follow the Cisnet CCNA voice course.
This course will prepare you to sit for CCNA Voice 640-461 Exam. Our industry expert instructors will provide you necessary knowledge and skills to quickly apply them in the industry.
- Traditional Voice Versus Unified Voice
- Understanding the Pieces of Cisco Unified Communications
- Getting Familiar with CME Administration
- Managing Endpoints and End Users with CME
- Understanding the CME Dial-Plan
- Configuring Cisco Unified CME Voice Productivity Features
- Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Managing Endpoints and End Users in CUCM
- Understanding CUCM Dial-Plan Elements and Interactions
- Enabling Telephony Features with CUCM
- Voicemail Integration with Cisco Unity Connection
- Enabling Cisco Unified Presence Support
- Common CME Management and Troubleshooting Issues
- Management and Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Monitoring Cisco Unity Connection
Students can practice with Cisco Routers and Switchers which are located at the class room. You can complete your labs from 10.00am to 6.00p.m. Tuesday and Thursday time is extended up to 10.30 p.m.