Advanced Routing course is designed to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
|Timing||2:30 pm to 6:30 pm|
|Duration||35 hours (8 weeks)|
|Timing||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Duration||35 hours (6 weeks)|
Who should Attend
The course is appropriate for the participants who have at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions.
- Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and its optimization in enterprise networks
- Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements
- Identify, analyze and match OSPF multi area routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network
- Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses IOS features to control path selection and loop free topology according to a given network design and requirements
- Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide a layer 3 path control that uses IOS features to control the path
- Implement and verify a layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider
You will complete your labs in the class room and extended remote access is given for more practical sessions.