70-412: Configuring Advanced Server 2012
This course covers everything for the 70-412 exam on Configuring Advanced Services in Windows Server 2012. Topics covered throughout the course are Active Directory, Manage and improve DNS and DHCP, Claims Based Authentication, Dynamic Access Control, and much more. We'll also take a deep dive into Network Load Balancing and Failover Clusters. It is recommended that students have a good understanding of network administration as well as Windows servers.
Who should Attend
This course can be taken by experienced as well as beginners of networks.
Although it is more suitable for the experienced systems administrators but we strive hard to develop and improve the networking skills of beginners as well.
All study material as well as extra hands-on labs and intructor hours are arranged for the in-experienced students to give them the confidence to understand the concepts and then to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot different networking technologies which are crucial to today's businesses and are much in demand in the job market.
Configure and Manage High Availability
· Configure Network Load Balancing (NLB).
· Configure failover clustering.
· Manage failover clustering roles.
· Manage Virtual Machine (VM) movement.
Configure File and Storage Solutions
· Configure advanced file services.
· Implement Dynamic Access Control (DAC).
· Configure and optimize storage.
Implement Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
· Configure and manage backups.
· Recover servers.
· Configure site-level fault tolerance.
Configure Network Services
· Implement an advanced Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution.
· Implement an advanced DNS solution.
· Deploy and manage IPAM.
Configure the Active Directory Infrastructure
· Configure a forest or a domain.
· Configure trusts.
· Configure sites.
· Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL replication.
Configure Identity and Access Solutions
· Implement Active Directory Federation Services 2.1 (AD FSv2.1).
· Install and configure Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
· Manage certificates.
· Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
You will complete all your labs at Cisnet Labs.